Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In love......


Washington in the summer has to be the prettiest place on Earth!  I've been to a lot of places in this world, but Washington has summer in the bag.  Washington is every shade of green, cool in the mornings and evenings, warm in the middle of the day, has wonderful beaches, and has the most gorgeous mountains.  Washington might be gray from October to June but I've heard it makes up for it in July, August and September.   






These pictures are proof that Tyler knew what he was doing when he conveniently found a job that started in July.   He knew that if Maggie and I had to move in say January, we would have taken one look at the grey state and took the next flight back to Texas.  But since it summer now, I fell in love with the Emerald City, and I am committed to making it my home away from home.  (I'll always consider Denton my real home!)


 Until Next Time! Love!
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Is it not Gorgeous up there or what?! I couldnt get enough of all the colors, trees, fresh ocean air, etc... Don't know where you are, but I was in Federal Way, lived rt on 320th & 21st. Google map it. I was less than a mile from Dash Point/Redondo Beach, overlooking Vashon Island/Puget Sound. My Church was rt on the water down there.

    ReplyDelete